Sunday, October 18, 2009

Origami

Take a break from wrapping for a bit and lets see some foldings...

Sometimes for smaller items... an origami box would do perfectly...

I made this hexagon box with 4 colours... it's basically 3 colours making out the top and bottom side and a solid black all around to offset the colours... came out quite well I must say.... for my first time....

This on the other hand is a simple triangle box which I made a couple of years ago as christmas tokens to all my colleagues... Fill with chocolate bells and a small bear card.... simple and sweet...


One of my colleagues actually wanted to learn to make for his relative's wedding token... instead of the standard bunga telur for weddings... but after he heard that it actually takes 6 pieces of paper to make a box he decided it was too much effort... haha!! Well you get what you give... :) I think it is well worth the effort since two years on and this box is still on every colleague's table being used to store other stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment